PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2009, 01:26
K4S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello ILS RWY27L,

Just want to say thanks for your last post (and to everyone else who takes the time to post in order to help us wannabe ATC's). I have been through the thread and got all the answers I need. I think as the thread is getting bigger it might be an idea as people complete a stage to summarise what happend. For example, my stage 1 date is 24th July, I will be sure to let people know what happend during my day to give an up to date explanation of that stage. From my understanding of the thread it seem's the thread does get a little confusing as NATS have changed their process here and their, nevertheless, not an excuse to be lazy and not read through it.
The only things I am worried about regarding is stage 1 are the Diagramming and Spatial Reasoning. I have searched the internet to find suitable training material but can't seem to find anything. Does anyone have any reccomendations? or as my friend suggested, invest in a DS Lite and Brain Training game... he wasn't joking and it's got me wandering wether too or not... what do you guys think?

K4S