PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS College
Thread: NATS College
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2009, 21:57
simfly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yahoo, I remember you posted exactly the same post last year, and it's not a good thing to do if, as you say, did not go throught the college in the last few years, and I doubt anyone will agree with you

I can guarantee that regular nights out during the week are not the best ideas unless you are celebrating a pass of an oral etc, the last thing anyone wants is to be struggling to stay awake in an air law or altimitary class after getting up at 7am! I studied with course mates a few nights before exams, and the whole ADI course together for quite a few nights before orals, we all got through it. The best recommendation I got on starting was to go over all the lecture notes from the day in the evening, even just skimming over them but taking the info in, only took an hour or so. Then spend a few more hours on Sunday going over the whole week, this made the final revision for an exam much more useful as things were a lot easier to remember. Trainees will be learning and being given soooooo much information to begin with that what was learnt 2 days ago will have faded from your mind that quick! Some folk on my core course did go overkill I think, but most of my buddies did as I did, and we got through it fairly well! Unfortunatley the course after me suffered from bad repping as can be seen from the posts above....