PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2009, 20:00
T250

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In response to the 'newbies' in this thread having just embarked upon the application/selection process, can I (like the others!!) strongly recommend that you read the thread in its entirety!?

Call me old fashioned, but when I began the selection process, I read all 100 odd pages of this entire thread and then had no questions to ask others! Funny that!
Theres a wealth of info on this thread, anything referring to stage 1 is of high relevance as that stage of selection has not changed recently, whereas stage 2 and 3 have.

Surely it is indicative of motivation and interest/enthusiasm to read the whole thread and find out loads of things like what others find the hardest, detailed accounts some contributers have given and intermittent advice on what the stage 1 tests include.
Not meaning to have a go, but it is pure laziness to simply ask questions without putting in the effort to see if the questions have been answered previously.

To all those with stage 1s soon, I promise you, if you can be bothered to read this thread you'll find everything you need, and if not use the search function, or PM others on here, (most people reply, although some members seem to ignore their Inbox's for some strange reason! ).

Oh, rant over!