PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Jun 2009, 16:47
sirinx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

I admit I already asked this question before but found no answer here, before or after that, so I'll give it another (last) try

I took the FEAST test three years ago and passed it. Before the test we were told that once you pass it, your result is final and you cannot do it again as you would have an advantage over first-time applicants.

Hence the question -- do my three-year-old results count or shall I do the test again?

Called HR and got the answer I expected - even those who fail Stage 3 later on and go for a second attempt the next year do the FEAST again, therefore, I will do it again, too. So far so good. However, the HR lady said she would check with her bosses and call me back (only) if anything was different. To cut a long story short, she did call about an hour later when I could not answer the phone and when I called back the answering machine told me everybody had gone home already. Sure, I can call again tomorrow, but I'd feel a bit like an idiot.

Sorry for reposting the question and thanks for your opinions.

Pavlina

P.S. In Eurocontrol thread I found the following sentence, which obviously applies for Maastricht but still... "If your score for Feast is above a certain mark you do not need to take the Feast tests again. You start at stage 2."