PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - On strike with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 23:56
eagerbeaver1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Backwardsman- Fair enough but perhaps you are failing to see the problem of employment from a Captains' point of view?

Whilst I sympathise with your current situation do you think that I have not been there myself? Along with hundreds of others? Do you honestly think that whomever is involved in the campaign at a high level has not considered and discussed chaps exactly like yourself?

We are closing in on an application/ballot or wherever the process is at but Ryanair are already bullying, threatening and implementing new policy deliberately designed to make your/my life as miserable as possible.

What about the chap one step behind you? What about the one behind him and so on... Do you not want to help them? Do you want to help me?

Next time you fly ask you colleague how he/she made it to the left seat, what he or she had to sacrifice, what he or she would like from their career?

Balpa/Ryanair pilots have not stitched you in any way whatsoever - Ryanair have with their infantile perspective on management.