PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 17th Jun 2009, 17:22
Callsign Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MVE - Boo Hoo...who the fecks crying? Except for you and all your mates who keep trumpeting on about big bad Ryanair and how Ryanair pilots are a bunch of cowards with no back bone!

If you want to harp on about 'pay-to-fly' then go back to the very beginning when you decided that you wanted to fly for a career. Unless you were in the RAF or were part of a pre 9-11 sponsorship scheme then you did exactly that. 'Payed to fly.'

And as for the TR. Well, you got me bang to rights on that one. I and everyone else had to pay for it. Do I regret it...no. Would I have prefered not to...absolutely. Maybe I should have been one of those people who should have stood up, wove a big stick in front of the industry and said 'no, I'm not paying for anything.' Then I would have been in the same place as I was for the 12 months after I finished my CPL/IR...nowhere!

So single handedly me and my mates have ruined the industry for you. Maybe you should take a step back and consider that maybe this industry is ruining itself. And where do you get this 6 months cadet flying crap from? Just another one of those mythical tales I'm afraid.