PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 12:50
racheldebuitleir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand it is frustrating... but think about it! They must have good reasons for calling particular people in the order that they have done or else they obviously would just go down along the list. It might have something to do with peoples availability, their security clearance, and even their nationality, race and religion in terms of accomodating people in crew apartments. AND i think it is important to point out that just because someone may have been assessed earlier than someone else does NOT mean they have been waiting longer BECAUSE I myself was only assessed in MAY 09 BUT I have been waiting longer than plenty other people who were assessed in MAY, FEB, JAN etc because I applied back in summer of LAST YEAR but had to wait for an IRISH assessment centre to come up. See what I mean? Like there were people assessed with me who only appled days before the assessment. So I have been waiting almost a year!and still have patience...so to those who are waiting a few months....just keep waiting. If its gona happen its gona happen...and if not then its not meant to be. Dont think about it all too much. Thinking and getting anxious wont make your turn come any quicker. You cant do anything about it in all fairness.

and I reckon things will be clearer after the Istanbul and Athens AD's coming up. PERHAPS they ones who havent heard anything yet are still in a MAYBE pool, and they might be waiting to see who they find on the last two assessments before making all the final plans in terms of who is coming and when exactly. So there might be lots more calls going out in say the first week of July.