PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Money problems half way.. Now what?
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2009, 11:37
MikeeGR

Set a few straight

I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions and advice,
but to inform a a few who are losing sight of what this thread is really for,
I am in an intergrated course, one price from PPL, ATPL, CPL/MEP and then IR.
One Price, all fee's and hoursbuilding plus accommodation all included. if that's not intergrated, what is? Only difference is i chose to do ATPL's from home to save a few grand since reading is one thing i dont need guidance to do correctly.

I contacted BBVA and Credit Union, they dont do loans of the sort of amount required. I am not looking to cover the full amount since i have already paid most of it and like Vlieger said, some of us have actually saved some money, my mistake was relying on the idea the pound would carry on being strong for all eternity and choosing to train abroad.

Anyway i think i will be taking the advise of most on here and finish my ATPL's, switch to modular and resume full time work again for some time, and re assess in a few months time.

Also there is nothing wrong with flipping burgers, i had to do it as a teen to support my self and my rent, some people dont have the luxury of shoosing a job nowadays, since there arent any out there, so for those who do, good for you, but dont judge others for earning a hard days salary.

P.S. if another simular post from me pops up, for some reason my first post didnt appear so had to re-write it.