PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ozjet's final landing
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2009, 22:35
taz1971

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wages and entitlements???

Well HC

You always keep on about how HLC has paid wages and kept all super up-to-date.

OZ Jet is being sold to another operator and B737-200 leased back to start flying again for them. HeavyLift will write off the 13Million and move on with the freighters. As advised all entitlements will be paid in full, super is upto date, heavylift paid the last payroll . The new operator is taking the staff back whom want to go flying.

We wish you all well.

I have not received my last fortnights pay, entitlements, been honored for my last months termination period, been paid any claims that have been lodged, and I have also been in contact with my super company, and guess what, they haven't been paid either.

I have also tried to get a straight answer from anyone within the company, but with no luck. I have left messages for someone to give me a call-back, including yourself, and nobody has the decency to even give me a call back, even just to tell me to -off!!!

So you will excuse the people that are a bit irate with the situation, especially when you put posts up on a public forum that most of us know are just pure fabrications or blatant lies!

Good luck with your future endeavors, and may you live a long and prosperous life!!