PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Money problems half way.. Now what?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2009, 17:26
MikeeGR

Hellimut i can't say you are in the wrong with your opinion, but the way i see it i have passed the PNR and i have already invested too much into this to stop now. With me being intergrated i am afraid of loosing money that way you see because the FTO holds a significant amount of credit from me.

Redout i am distance learning in the ATPL's so live at the apartment, (i actually downsized from a semi detached to be able to afford the training in the first place haha) but thanks for the lead on Credit Union, will ring them tomorrow and see what they have to say. I might consider finishing the ATPL's and going modular if all else fails.

Does anyone have any info on these sponsorships and how they work, or how you go around applying? i didnt go down that route cause prior to the econ. downturn i could afford to self fund without a loan. But if an airline could at least consider me as a future employee, then that opens up alot of doors with the banks. I am sure nowadays most sponsorships are not taking any more applications