PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European ATC experienced controller hiring...BS!
Old 16th Jun 2009, 12:56
elcrusoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very doubtful!!

In regards to some of the comments on the ATC provider in question that we all suppose he is talking about. I very doubtfully think that they will try to fill the gaps with leftovers. I worked 4 years in Germany when i was in the military and worked along side some great and professional people. I also had the chance to visit one of the centers which was very welcoming.
So when the chance popped up. I always applied for the chance to possibly work with some great people in a top scale environment but unfortunately even with being married to a german and having lived in germany and my little to no experience i was left behind. So i just wanna put forth that they do not just hire anybody. Germans have high standards and expect alot from an employee. MAybe at first money and situation is harsh but with time you gain respect and power to move up.
And like they said to me this is not the UAE so don't expect the same package!!!