PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CHC Hybrid Maintenance
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2009, 02:29
SpareParts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shell contracts

OK OK I dont think it matters if CHC has a contract or arrangement because either way my original point is that their maintenance practices at these bases are STRONGLY influenced by the costumers LIKE SHELL. The Aircraft are CHC operated and maintained and thats all that matters. There is no point argueing because i have been at bases WHILE BEING AUDITED BY SHELL so therefor at bases like this maintenance has to be done to the local aviation authorties standards, Transport canadas standards aswell if they are canadian aircraft and THE COSTUMER which at some bases are SHELL. (dont know why it turned into such a debate)

CHC is also not unique in this practice because obviously there are many airline and Helicopter opertations (Bristow for example) that operate throughout the world and all these companys know the most efficient way to operate is to take the highest standard you have to operate at and apply it company wide and maybe even make it a higher standard than that. (obviously there are unique situations this cant always apply)