PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prospect decide to pull away from NATS Working Together
Old 15th Jun 2009, 21:37
luv pringles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nats working together

Well i seem to have touched a nerve Jonny B , iam only saying things as i see them having been in the company for over 25 years, lets not kid ourselves that we are all together, i did not mean that NERL will shaft NSL , only that if terms and conditions are changed in NSL only, why to you assume action will be taken, so the SDC said, well i've heard plenty from the union. lets think back now at what point did the union tell the membership that the final salary scheme was only was only for those in the company at the time of ppp mmmmm. i seem to remember them saying only an act of parliament can change it. also i was reminded the other day by an ATSA of a few years back, when PROSPECT did a deal with MANAGMENT, over the SAMOS, and PCS has to threaten to take court action, and PCS were told by PROSPECT just a mis understanding, and when managment changed the redundancy terms 2 years ago, the union said dont worry there won't be many! i think ATSA readers might not agree now,