PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2009, 15:30
Sneiled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have been reading mostly all posts on Airliners and pprune about AF447 crash since the breaking news on 1st of June.
From day one, some media made their headlines with the title AF447 Mystery
Big Mystery; as pilot did not even give any sign of what went wrong or send a May Day (we all know that under some situation, crew has other priority before they send any sign of distress)
Two weeks after the crash it remains a mystery...
We get more clue, more information with the debris, bodies, ACARS messages, testimony of professionals including pilots who were following similar flight path on that night and of course TONS of assumptions.
We have been hearing weird and erroneous details from media (the best was the SMS and phone calls made by the passengers to their loved ones minutes before the crash...)
Investigation teams will obviously have more clue with the review of the debris and the bodies examination.
But as long as we do not find the FDR and VCR, we won't be able to know what actually happened over the Atlantic ocean that night
I am hoping that rescue team find it VERY SOON.
Every morning,the first thing I do is to turn on CNN to watch the headlines, go on airliners to know the latest, log on the Brazilian army web site to read the reports.
And we are a lot in this situation I guess...
Stop guessing, giving assumptions, criticize each others and medias and so on.
For sure, we will know the truth, it is just a matter of time. (Hopefully short...)