PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2009, 21:20
cosmodrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Debate

BigGeordie, thanks for engaging in a debate. Item by item. The goal here is to provide more realistic information for the new joiners, putting differents points of view on the table.

ima birdbrain, learn from that. You don't have arguments, stay out.

Sheikh Your Bootie and 5star, lets assume then, I work for the management, I am Brian or Helena, whatever. This forum is the perfect place to debate arguments, facts and numbers. If good things that are still present do not satisfy you anymore, that's your problem.

5star
ask any non-aviation expat in Dubai what he gets and you will fall off your chair
Most of them have been fired and had to run away. And just to remind you. You are a driver.
makes EK now very AVERAGE in the industry.
AVERAGE? You certainly don't mean aviation industry, otherwise name the companies providing similar packages right now. And also companies with similar packages that are hiring. And also companies that don't have management problems. This is bollocks...
I have not forgotten that where I come from medical is TOP and almost free, education is top and cheap and people have good state pensions.
But probably you forgot why you came here and why you are still here.
Especially those who have a happy family and a decent job might think twice before they sail over.
Yes, of course, smartest thing you said. Pretty obvious, though.

But I wonder. When you get togheter with crews of other international airlines in pubs and bars around the world you feel like you are the underdogs? I don't think so...