PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - On strike with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2009, 17:29
Fightback Fred

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daydreamer.

I will have to accept your point on the actual sim check as I am not privvy to it. However I do recall a certain man who now works at Brookfield, being on his phone as I walked through the door, spending most of the interview on the phone, then simply asking me "have you got the money".

If those of you think a strike will make your point and improve things only have to look at Old King Coal and the miners strike.
Who is saying daydreamer anything about a strike??

Pilots just want to play an active part in meaningful negotitations (and don't bother saying we have ERC's, we all know the reality ), to do their jobs and to have their terms left alone.

The British Airline pilots ASSOCIATION, is needed as a professional body, because that is not happening, despite employment laws. People are subject to intimidatory practices, and your contract means squat. Your terms are simply what FR decide they will give you this month, regardless of contracts. They have removed plenty of contracted conditions at will. It is only this I believe many pilots seek to end.

Of course if MOL insists on unreleting hardball, then every option, (of which today there are non), should be thought through.