PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL feedback Q's (Merged x 4)
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2002, 00:11
bombay b bandit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey again

By commercially available I guess you mean from the likes of Oxford etal via the 'crammer' courses (which I must hasten to add are VERY good, they got me through met!).

Is there anywhere else that I dont know about?

This is all very well & good, but my idea was thinking more along the lines of student goes into the exam, student posts particular question on certain subject matter. This I assume would get round the 'copyright' scandal that the schools seem to be hiding behind (I thought the JAA held copyright for the questions?!) and also having up to date feedback. this would be particularly beneficial to people that have done the 'crammers', failed and dont really want to dish out another £100 for the same lecture, same notes, just more up to date questions.
You know, a bit of camarderie - we're all in this together so why not help each other out?

had a look at that site lonerider, but didnt find it that comprehensive unfortunately.

as I said, its just an idea, but one that could be really beneficial to students, whadda you think WWW & Scroggs?