PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2009, 06:27
5star

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Someone in EK management got allocated some office time to counter the negatives on this forum... The tone in his replies is going crescendo, so I suspect they must be having a problem in HR. Pprune is the last thing we have to let people know in the real world (I consider Burundi not part) what's going on here. Cosmo, you should maybe try to liase with Eticr*p and put this forum on the blocked list.

EK used to be a good employer but that was 3-4 years ago. The crackdown on ALL crew, the deep cuts in our pay and the stalling of our benefits package (ask any non-aviation expat in Dubai what he gets and you will fall off your chair) makes EK now very AVERAGE in the industry.

For most of us, living here comes at a cost, and most of us want to see some financial award for having our famlies have to live over here. I have not forgotten that where I come from medical is TOP and almost free, education is top and cheap and people have good state pensions.

If you have no job, sure you should have a look around here. But do read the numereous ME forum posts.

Especially those who have a happy family and a decent job might think twice before they sail over. There is not a single guy I flew with the last 8 months who said he was pleased with the direction our company is taking. And the fear factor which our management threw in last 3 months did NOT help either. Sacking an FO who was doing his training, that was a nice one EK, you should be proud of yourselves.

Morale is at an all time low. And if we make losses the coming months get ready for some more lashes.