PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2009, 03:48
cosmodrift

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Ask Yourself " Do I Want To Be Treated As An Idiot And Loose All My Rights? "
Unless You Are Desperate.. I Hope The Answer Is No!!
Well, sheikmyarse just stated he is a desperate idiot. Bad news for him...

There's one of the more senior Boeing captains here who calls Emirates "The Fountain of Youth" -because every day you come to work, they treat you like a sixteen year old.
But you are acting like sixteen years old...and oh, yes I'm Brian. Whatever...

I am just thinking out loud here , what is attractive to EK ? new planes and super work mates , but for the rest ?
What rest? Free housing? Two way Audi pick up? Good accomodation for free? Zero income tax? School fees allowances? Rotating bid system? Outstanding hotels? Incredible destinations where you can find and buy things cheaper than in Dubai? Out of the chart maintenance and onboard technology? 42 days annual leave? Emirates club card and benefits? Reserved tickets for family for annual leave trips? Safe and modern city to live? Health system? WHAT REST YOU MEAN, MORON? Where in the world you find this? These things are still there.

I never said I aprove T&C erosion(Who would?), but I strongly disagree the grade attributed to EK. Specially comming from people who clearly know nothing about other companies in the world.
Used to be better I say it again, but still worth to come.
Maybe you are tired of Dubai/EK(your problem), but you can't overlook the few mentioned benefits that are still offered around here in comparison to other carriers(and I didn't mentioned carriers offering jobs).