PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CARDIFF
Thread: CARDIFF
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2009, 19:48
CheekyVisual

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The note from the big cheeses really plays up this early route release as a bit of trick software that only baby has allowing them to put on sale flights as far into the future as they want and that NO other airline has this facility.

ummm. Ok. Truth is waters are being tested pending decisions to be made come Sept-Oct. Plenty of rumours flying around of further reductions in Baby fleet if forward bookings are seen to be slow and CWL only escaped by "skin of teeth" last year. Although it has been suggested that if they had done this last year and seen the strength of bookings for 2009 they wouldn't have chopped the three a/c and crews from BHX. So believe what is most convenient to you. The truth is out there !

Insiders say Lufty SMB deal now done with SMB taking big hit on cash and Lufty taking small excess over their valuation. Still when you're an old dude retiring does taking £240m instead of £300m make a huge difference to your lifestyle in retirement ! This should end a little of the uncertainty in the bmi group even if the news is not great when it comes !

Still I know a man who knows a guy who spoke to a girl who's engaged to this bloke who was on a Ryanair course at EMA, or was it DUB, who said FR CWL base in 2011 ! (or eleven minutes past eight whichever is sooner). I've always wanted to go to sweckynsiborg at 02.00 on a thursday morning for £0.02 (including £475.23 check in, handling, boiler maintenance, dog biscuits charge). But if this gets out you don't know me right ! Oh damn I put it on the interweb again !