PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2009, 14:06
Modesh09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good posts ,

what just makes me wonder is the next thing and all my EK work mates would agree,

Our contracts means nothing these days and is also melting away everyday , scared to open my email these days , what will give way next.

So my question with a melting contract and the fact that if you have not done 2 years or more now, you will sit for many years to come in the right seat.Why will guys with high time and big jets want to come here? Also why would EK need to keep the req that high as you will sit right for years so even 2000 hrs will do on RJs? After 5 years or more you will have the hrs and experience, I mean experienced guys would want to take their experience elswere , where they will be looked as valueble employees.
If its for carreer progression you might be better off with Qatar as the are smaller and still growing , same as EY.

Look if you dont have a job i understand , but if you have a good one , Think twice !

I am just thinking out loud here , what is attractive to EK ? new planes and super work mates , but for the rest ?