PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another Attack On A Police Helicopter
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2009, 07:38
DOUBLE BOGEY

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts
Defending Myself

It is remarkable how the Plod immediatley think that they can have done NO WRONG!!!

Stop flippin whinging and get the helicopters properly secured in a hangar on a trolley.

As for it adding 2 complete minutes to launch. (Bollocks). If the hangar is in the right place, the trolley is suitable, the plod drive it out whilst the spotty pilot does the pre-start, all climb in, fire up the coal burners and OFF to catch scrotes.

When you get back, land on trolley, shut down, wheel helicopter back to bed, in the office for tea and medals.

I COULD DRAW A PICTURE OF ALL OF THIS IF IT WOULD HELP.

And if you think this is unworkable, you better tell WYPA, NAAS, NEASU as they have been doing it like that for years (granted normally when the WX makes them keep it indoors).

Anyway, I hear these days that most ASU flights are launched looking for confused Grannies in their nightdress....or is that a gross exageration.

In my day we chased cars all night till about 3 a.m. then spent the rest of the night drinking champagne, eating lobster in the arms of some beautiful Blonde.........Ahh the mammories!!!!

Oh and the scrotes we were chasing were a better class too. They would not have dreamed of burning our charriot. they would simply say "Its a fair Cop Guv"..."Got me bang to rights"..............even the hardened ones would at least do the honourable thing like crash and explode in flames shouting "You will never take me alive Copper".

Yes the old days really were better!!!

(Maybe a confused Granny did it)!!!!!