PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudia
Thread: Saudia
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2009, 17:55
Urraca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks

Mutt,
Thanks for the reply. Now I have to wait for Belal to work on getting me the visa. I flew the sim yesterday and went through the hole sim assesmant I was told they will give me. Right seat takeoff, steep turns, stall, ILS, to a miss approach, then VOR approach to a full stop. Followed by a takeoff with a V1 cut and come back for a 3 engine ILS approach. All is going well with that, I will be flying that until called. If you need to add anything to this work out please let me know. All this I am doing in a class C B-747/classic sim. Guess I am lucky to have such a nice toy for myself !!!! Say, do you think Belal will just get a letter to the airport and I get the works when I get there? That was the procedure Air Atlanta was putting us through whenever the VISA expired or the first time you arrived there. My first time I had to wait 6 hours to get the passport stamped. Last time it was a 2 hour wait, not that bad. Well, thanks again for your reply and it is better to go streight to the source than go to a third country and then to the source. Thanks again and I do hope I get hired. Seeyaa,
Urraca