PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA and Project Columbus III
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2009, 11:08
Da Dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
worldoffers,

I have read your post 4 times, I think now I can make some sense of it.

, BA can no longer afford are being looked at and that include upgraded rooms with Breakfast
FYI, and from the hotel contract, "upgraded rooms are to be at no additional expense to British Airways" so no savings there then.

You mention internet access, but offer no background as to Pilots and Cabin Crew e working agreements. FYI I am paying for my internet access right now.

food waste on crew trolley , 5 to 6 choices and on top choose from First class menu and Club .
Nope wide of the mark again, you show crass understanding of our working lives and days.

On the Upper deck of a 747 I can't remember the last time I had the choice from a first class menu, that's not a moan because the crew food that is loaded is fine by me.

In fact last night with 6 people in first there was nothing left over, in fact those people that paid £4K for their ticket didn't even get a choice of meals. and BA want them to fly with us again??

Left over club food, might happen sometimes, but you can't depend on it.

You mention private health care must go, fine by me, 3 years ago I was grounded by the CAA, like many other BA pilots each year. I was back at work in 21 days largely due to BAs private health care. If I had waited for the NHS I would have been out of action for over 90 days,all the time being paid a basic wage, and another pilot being paid overtime to cover my work.
Now you go away and do the math and see if private health care should go!

Before you spout such illiterate nonsense why don't you do some research