PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - On strike with Ryanair!
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2009, 09:23
CommandB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is why i love pprune, everyone thinks they know whats best for everyone - it makes for such amusing reading!

Personally i love my job at RYR for lots of reasons, been here a while now but thats my personal choice and who are you to tell me im wrong or that i need to "join a proper airline" ?

In saying that - i fully support this BALPA campaign as yes - we do need some "dignity and respect" from management and i feel we would entice more RYR guys IF BALPA told us how they can help us. I receive the newsletters every week and there are always stories of what theyve done for other airlines and telling us how bad RYR is but theres never anything telling us what they will achieve - just that we need to sign a ballot. After talking to some of my colleagues - this is the main point in holding the whole process back.

So when you lot come on here to sl@g us all off for flying with RYR just remember that just because we are FR pilots (all for differing reasons) doesnt mean we dont want respect. And by calling us names, trying to make out that we are somehow scum and saying we drop our trousers....etc makes you look like a and isnt overlly productive to us trying to achieve our goal. Also points out to us that you have absolutely no idea about what is actually going on amoungst the FR pilot community.

RANT OVER - awaiting comeback....!