PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Hold Pool
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2009, 22:33
Fullboat2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is one in every group isn't there?

Oblaaspop, I very much appreciated your warm and friendly reply. Lemme see if I can clarify a few things for you their 'mate.' First, I'm pretty sure I mentioned I was asking for a friend of mine who has a class date in September. Let me reread my post, yep, sure did. So I find my question pretty relevant.

Point number two. I turned down EK's August class offer because I'm getting married in September. Traveling half way around the world, with my 30 best 'mates' to do it, so jumping into groundschool for the 777 probably wouldn't work.

Subpoint number two dot one. I spoke with the EK hiring department and they have offered to put me in the October Airbus class if they run it. They seem to be a very agreeable sort there in HR, surprising from what I read on these boards.

Point number three. I'm not feeling like my 'titties' have missed out on anything, nor will they, from what I read on the boards here. But I do thank you for your obvious genuine concern.

Point number four. I did do the research when I came out for the interview a year ago. I then filed that information is the "hope to remember.exe" file which obviously is corrupt, hence my questions. But yeah, at some point it was important to me and I knew it.

Point number five. It appears like you believe me to be an RJ captain in the US. Somedays I wish I were, but I'm over here in the sandbox working for a different company that pays about 20% more than the numbers you are quoting...with some pros (and a few cons might I add) over EK.

I hereby apologize to everyone on pprune for wasting valuable electrons trying to get a simple answer to a simple question. I also apologize if I offended anyone by saying 'only' $86,000 for living in Dubai. I was under the impression that Dubai was expensive. Most of all, I want to apologize for any mates that got their titties bent out of shape from my irrelevant queries. I will endeavor to do better.

Mensaboy, thanks for backstop.
And actually, Oblaaspop, thanks for answering my question at the end of your post...coulda done without the first 80% of it though ;0)

I am soooooo outa here!