PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2009, 15:36
Charlie Roy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crl - dub - ork

Charleroi-Dublin-Cork : I just don't see how you could go straight to the gate for the Cork flight, you have to change piers.
Besides, arriving from a Schengen- to a non-Schengen country, you have to go through a passport control. There is none at ORK when arriving from DUB.
I was wondering about that too... But I was thinking that if I follow the signs for "Tranfers" I could pass between piers without passport control.
Or, I pass through passport control, then I'm in the baggage reclaim, and from there I go to the pier I need to be at for the Cork flight by following the sign for "Transfers"... Anyway, I'll see whether or not it's possible and let ye know.

As O'Leary once said, "we're a point to point airline, we don't do transfers, don't come whinging to us if you miss your connection....."
Ya, if my miss my flight to Cork then I'll loose my 7 euros and I'll just rent a car; which I normally do anyway if I'm flying on a Friday evening (instead of a Thursday evening) when the Charleroi flight arrives into Dublin too late for the last flight to Cork.