PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What to do about MERV ?- POLL ONLY Please.
Old 18th May 2002, 23:22
airrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I defer to Capt Pprune's own words on this thread;
"FYI: Polls are only for trying to gague readers opinions and then they are only valid if the questions are very carefully thought out and presented so as not to give one question weight over another. Because of this and the fact that it is possible for someone with more than one ID to vote once with each ID it is not even a particularly accurate method of gagueing opinion unless there are more than say, 100 votes. "

Total votes to date 112.

I still can't believe people watse their time posting messages saying this POLL is non-legitimate, of course the results are not to be taken as gospel but just a glimpse of people's opinions who choose to vote and to make a quick counterjab at MG who fails to acknowledge a failure in judgement. It is also an attempt to make our union heads(whom we employ to SERVE and PROTECT) to finally realise that we cannot be taken for granted(I can assure you they have visited this site)and hopefully spur them into a more democractic (not autocratic) approach in ending the continual degrading terms and conditions of all us pilots. You are pilots afterall aren't you ? The fairness and quality of this POLL is a mockery of the democratic fairness with which our own GS Election has been run to date.

Last edited by airrage; 18th May 2002 at 23:33.