PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Taxi with passengers not seated
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2009, 04:35
muduckace
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DownIn3Green

My first instinct was to refrain from responding to your petty belittling post. A quick answer would be no,yes,yes...WTF.

OK prim Donna, I have taxied several airframes on several continents, Have plenty of time operating aircraft on the ground, spent 5 years as an unsung crew member (MX. Rep/ Flight Mechanic) giving me probably 2X the time in flight (as an observer and often an adviser), when you went to the hotel I continued on with an aircraft often spending 30-50 hours on duty. Just spent the last hour of my shift riding shotgun on the radios of an aircraft trying to replicate a chronic problem.

No break for you, the crew operating the aircraft became quickly submissive when I had identified their "at fault" position. I wish you were the PIC as I would have enjoyed the experience.

You obviously have a chip on your shoulder; I suggest you wash it down with a Mud Pie.

My current focus is as an Avionics tech. for the most part. All the above credentials that I have stated are not worth a damn as I unlike yourself understand I am only as good as my last action in this screwed up cooperate controlled world of aviation, no glory, just a paycheck and series of experiences.

Hope you enjoy down3green for the remainder of your career.

Apologies to the PPRUNE forum for my weakness in response to the above said baiter as I truly enjoy the lessons I have gained through interaction and my contributions (beside this one) that I hope to be insightfully, or the thought provoking posts I wish to enter.