PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Susi Air
Thread: Susi Air
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2009, 20:56
fbar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't waste your time with that so unprofessional people

I finally reach to go to an interview there. And I recommand not to go, it's a waste of time. You will have several tests:
multi choise
a open written test
a Compass test
a psycho
a english for non english natives

The most important seems to by the psycho one! It's my first interview where I meet this behaviour.

You will them receive an answer, if it's no, you won't receive your test result (one more time, it's the first time I saw that)

You can ask and ask, you won't receive them. In other words, they can tell you what they want to tell, it's OK, or not OK.

I'm now sure they don't want to give me because it's not in adequation with the negative answer I received. And even if the result are bad, I want to have it to be sure, and to prepare the future.

More of that, the chief pilot did'nt know that a C208 need a class rating, I am dreaming!!!!!

Several pilots I met also told me they have no working permit (one of them have been working there for 1 year now).

I'm finally happy to not go and work there, it will be a waste of time in my carrer, and I will ask again for my result. Never mind for me, I have a job.