PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where are all the OAA pilots?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2009, 07:43
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clanger32 I hope you feel better now you have that off your chest.

Is it significantly better to have 'only' spent £50k? I don't think so, but hey
Are you kidding me? £50K is far more manageable than £80K of debt. That's 38% more loan. There is the straw breaking the camels back and then there is that. That's a steel I bar breaking the camels back. That works out at maybe £400 a month extra. That could be your living costs.

As always pprune throws up a bunch of comments that range from pure ****e to absolut unadulterated ****e
That's your opinion and if you don't like it don't read it. To brand everyones opinion as complet ****e is absurd. Because it doesn't fit your mental model?

Oxford is like any other training school, it has significant plus points and significant down points, but the thing with oaa is that unlike most other schools 90% of the established 'facts' are actually bull**** that are established only on this site
You must have alot of time to have worked out that statistic and you haven't been to any other FTO so you couldn't possibly comment on them like you have with 'but the thing with oaa is that unlike most other schools' comment - so you are just as guilty of 'spout I'll founded bile' or should that be ill founded bile?

Settle down and YOU grow up, everyone is entitled to give their opinion and then it is any persons choice to assimilate and take on board what they read.