PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Confuser? - CONFUSED alright!!
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2009, 20:42
Rocketraz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wouldnt rely on the Confuser i did my Airlaw exam in May last year and found only around 25% of the questions to be alike to the exams questions luckily i had read the Thom book cover to cover and got a pass of 90%.

HOWEVER i took my Met exam again reading Thoms book still used the confuser would pass 98% on all the question but again the exam was no where near the confuser on any questions that came up even had a question regarding the (MOON) i told my instructor and he said the exam was a new one that the caa had issued the month before and the study information had not filtered down to the study books yet

I failed by one mark

I used the questions and answers simplifier for Human performance and was word for word the same as the exam!! same for aircraft general both of these i past with high marks but sadly now ive been credit crunched and cant go any further with my training so very gutted

If i could give you any advice it would be to do a ground school i did all mine self study a friend did his ground exams with Derek Davidson passed all his exams in no time but he did read through all the books before taking the groundschool good luck