PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2009, 13:33
PPRuNe Pop
Cool Mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK! I have had enough of the perpetual "why has my post been deleted" and "what was wrong with my post?" - it goes on and on.

The problem is this: Some people are seriously in love with their keyboard and love to hear it's clatter. In other words they are making no contribution to this thread.

Some are making posts that are a mile off topic and deserve the chop. They are just not good enough.

Some simply do not know what they are talking about. WE can clearly recognise who the pros are and the positive contribution THEY make. Others will get heaved out of the way.

There IS an opinion, and that is all it is since no-one knows the facts yet, that an event took place that has SOME bearing but by no means the answer. Look and you will see it.

Further, we at PPRuNe are well aware that the press engage PPRuNe to get information. Bearing this in mind it means that we are not going to allow this to a rubbish based thread.

There are those who plainly spout rubbish - some are spouting total crap! We will and DO delete them. So you had better get used to it.

Forget asking why your post was removed. It ain't going to get an answer. If we decide it goes it goes.

We are doing our level best to accommodate those who play a sensible game of lexicon but idiots and chancers are on a hiding to nothing.

Danny, a few days ago, put it very succinctly why this thread is getting clobbered and I am using a great deal of control to avoid using my ancestorial background language of the anglo-saxon.

Good well thought out posts stay crap goes - the answer is if it goes it must be........get the picture.