PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Strategic Aviation to buy Ozjet
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2009, 02:19
betaman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There is always one or in this case two!

HotDog & FGD135

I rarely enter into a battle of wits with unarmed opponents, but for you guys I will make an exception.

That is your BOLD, I presume?
A very BOLD statement to make about an extremely safe aircraft whose unfortunate accident of late, that has so far not even been located; let alone any factual reason yet discovered for the tragedy.
Correct my bolding, your deductive powers are obviously wasted on PPRune.I didn't mention anything about the "unfortunate accident of late" YOU did.

The point of my post, which was obviously lost on you & FGD, is the ridiculous statement made in the press release which has no basis in fact. It is akin to that other gem of a saying often quoted in press releases "worlds best practice".

Even if that recent accident was later found to be a fault of the aircraft, it would still be "one of the safest aircraft in aviation history".

Learn to read and comprehend, betaman
FGD135 maybe your reading & comprehension skills could do with a bit of polish up.

I included the whole paragraph rather than quote, as you did, a small portion. This was to avoid being taken out of context so the reader can make up their own mind. It matters not that the aircraft is supposed to be "one of the safest" or "the safest" it is still a stupid statement to make about any aircraft.

PS You guys aren't EADS salesmen perchance?

Back to the topic.

Australianguy: I have friends & former colleagues who have been caught up in the Ozjet & SAW mess so I sincerely hope this is not just another exercise in futility.