PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blood from a stone = minimal fuel
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2009, 01:43
snoop doggy dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Kev?

But did Kev's $42Bill package include any money for macquarie, so that they could help improve australian airport efficiencies?

Little Johhy sold everything off, so the "Economy was always great." Not sure who for and why should tax payers fund a private institution?

Macquarie has swiped enough money out of everyday people at Sydney Airport. Sydney Airport was one of our Assests sold off by the previous government.

Macquarie can cough up some dough. That's right, you can only get profits and not spend one red cent! Stupid me... Maybe it's best that the tax payer pays (again) then for previous government F@ck ups

I am not sure what the big deal is about arriving with MORE than minimum fuel? Sounds like the crew had their options regards fuel etc and had a handle on an unexpected situation.

The runway lights is another thing. Trying to get milage out of an A/C arrived with MORE than minimum fuel, seems to give everyone the sh!ts..... me included!

The TL refueller has always been a good and reliable source of information. He doesn't need to be discredited by others.