PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447
Thread: AF447
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2009, 13:13
Captain-Crunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain Crunch, Must admit I have never seen present leg faults presented in this fashion, I am usually looking at a PFR.
But isn't this fault IR2 fault, as reported by EFCS1, IRU1 and IRU3?
Correction: They are not listed as IRU's, rather they are IR's..sorry: typed what I wanted to see there....

Steve, It appears to be an internal mtc leg report broadcast on French T.V.
I don't have the A330 TSM or AMM to reference. I'm just going by the research of the techs here at pprune. But the codes have been independently broken down by several airbus mechanics, and thought there are small differences in nomenclature (common) between versions, they match, which gives me a warm-fuzzy. Have all three IR inputs faulted on that line? update: [GreenSpinner thinks so after research, but his colleague below affirms your impression that it's just #2IR (U)] Stay tuned.

The section is 34 (Nav) and the sub-grouping is 12 (OAT sensors) and the item status is 34 (ADIRU). If we could persuade GreenSpinner to scan us a T/S flowchart that would be awsome. But that's asking a lot. I'm not sure we pilots would understand it anyway!

CC

Note: All my posts are strictly my opinion only.

Last edited by Captain-Crunch; 6th Jun 2009 at 14:10. Reason: some confusion over the truncated leg message meaning, changes in orange