PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BMI
Thread: BMI
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 16:19
Capt Sensible

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Are You?

Captain Sensible I can find no reference to Lisa Ashton on the BBC web site, or a songwriter of the year competition. Perhaps it was not bmi telling lies at the tribunal, or your response is confused?

As the the abaya, a google search will pull up a number of comments on the story suggesting that not wearing one in Saudi maynot be required but is "required" as one American lady living in Saudi puts it.

mmm, not up to date with the music business are we then....how many singers do you know operate under the real name?.If you missed it on the Radio try EVE magazine a few years back, nice big article on her, failing that, did you not see her lots and lots on SKY ONE with her band..prob not dont worry, it gets repeated quite a bit, hey email Chris Evans, you know the red headed one on BBC Radio Two, he plays her.....................No defo BMI who lied .

As for the case, I think you might be hearing about it again in the near future a little birdy infact, a very "big birdy" tells me......something to do with BMI....oh I could not possibly comment could I, Hope the managers concerned are not too worried about it......They been bullying crew for years, picked on the wrong one me thinks this time. Its always great isnt it when people get there comeuppance dont you think. Oh and before I forget,..dam no I would love to but I wont say here, it will be so much more of a "supprize" when it does.

Yes your right there is ONE lady out of several hundred who said that she is "required" to wear the abaya...keep looking you might find ONE that says its a requirement for women to walk behind the men as well, as demanded in the BMI memo....might be a long look though.

Now whats that saying...arrr thats it "see you in court" well if you are a manager that is

Ok mr moderator, you can ban me again now if you like...hmmm some people (in a David Brent kind of voice and look and dont forget to stroke your chin)....over and out