PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 12:22
bast0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seldom

Try sending me a rather silly PM with all sort of made up facts and figures with regards to your previous service, direct quotes from your letter from the brass on leaving and a whole host of other bluff and bluster and I guarantee my response will have you, as it did for the man from provence, reaching for the ignore button
Now why would I want to do that? "My response will have you" - Your childishness rules you out of this debate.

PS - Who is the man from Provence?

I think the time has come to let you know that you are not funny, not clever and nobody liked you at school

Chugalug - you make some very good points. The wider problems of the MOD and those who failed in their duty of care and so on and so on are very well put and I hope that they will be embarrassed into improving their performance - but don't hold your breath.

The other side of this is why did two pilots fly into a rock - and that is the morbidly fascinating problem that I wrestle with over and over again. It has happened before and will happen again. The last few minutes of flight hold the key to the accident to my mind.

Keep chugging on

Last edited by bast0n; 5th Jun 2009 at 13:24.