PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstream 41 - Romania
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 11:39
ADFS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got a call from Wynnwith last week

The job is opening back up, apparently financing has been secured, I told them that yes i continue interested as are a few other friends of mine, all of us typed in 320 and 330, ex-captains with NO WORK.
The desert, vietnamese prospects ? Close to nil, and we all know the real truth once stuck in the sandpit. Vietnam ? perhaps the best bet but too far away for the likes of me and my friends and their young families.
I have worked as a carpenter, barman, construction worker, waiter, musician and other tasks to make ends meet while also self financing my aviation career ( 13K hrs, 7K hrs PIC, F 50,Bae ATP, Falcon 20, B 737, A320 and 330, Long Haul Etop ops all over this suffering globe ) and I will continue to do whatever is necessary working while you prima donna whine about Tīs & Cīs....I have captain buddies on 320 making just over 4 grand a month and even they are under the gun as the goddamned low cost forever try and squeeze the life out of them to make more money. I say its not going to get better if not just the opposite...
Romania ? I know people from there and they are PEOPLE just like you and me. One must adapt, period.
Prima Donnas Drop Dead.