PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS £45m Cost Savings - Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 10:37
Spamcan defender

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your=belonging to
You're=you are
Firstly it was 00:18 and I really just wanted to get to bed rather than agonise over grammar.

Secondly.....
Why would your peers think that "you're a lazy, whingeing, subversive douchebag" and "a w****er for effectively working to rule" when you are only doing what your Job description asks of you.???
tells me you clearly DO NOT work in the same place I do. I have overheard MANY a moan at some folks who have implemented some of the things in Del Prado's list e.g. 'Dual Valid? Stick to one sector per day don't move back and forward to help out a shortfall' was met with words to the effect that "so and sos not much of a team player are they??. They didnt even help out with break's on (insert sector name here). This all from PEERS not management.

What I thnk you fail to grasp is the fact that for a lot of folks on my watch (and they're probably not alone), unless any sort of action is mandated by the Union then its seen as unilateral action. They cant see unilateral action for what it IS and just see it as someone being unhelpful/lazy/not a team player etc.
Can anyone grasp what I'm trying to get across here or am I just not being succinct enough???

Spamcan