PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - interestingg!!
Thread: interestingg!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2009, 06:18
tangowithtushar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
canada where i did my foreign cpl from is country of caravans twin otters beavers 206's and thus boasting of a large accomadating general aviation but when it comes to india dynamics change drastically ... 1 look at the state of the planes in our local flying clubs and 1 would feel its safer to be on land then be in the diseased cessna 152.. but i face the same dilemma like many other indian cpl holders right now.. to wait for something to come up i.e air or ic... or take the plunge again ask our dad to shell out money again and pack our bags fr us or canada for instructor rating ... the local flying clubs dont give u preference for jobs as afi theyd rather have the students who completed the cpl with them... even the likes of ap flying club etc.. plus the rates of flying per hour is 10 k rs per hour i.e 200$ per hr...i know india along with china was the onli country which placed you at d rhs of a boeing or an airbus .. but that time is long gone.. im not cribbing or crying over the present slump and i know not evry1 has the privilege of having a 320 after Pa-34 in the log book and 1 has to work his way up... like most of the experienced pilots have done.but going back again fr instructor rating is another 8 thousand to 10 thousand us $ along with living expense over there is logistically taxing as.. even the flying clubs are reporting no dearth of flying instructors personaly my flying club has given me no guarantee of employment after the instructor rating .. so TO GO or NOT to GO is the dilemma for not so rich people like me.. another question is that is there anything new on the radar ive been hearing rumours about indian airlines popping up in july is it true..??? anythign that 1 knows ...??indigo was rumours to pick people up in september but that also was denied by some well placed official in indigo..
what about the last batch of guys inducted by air india ...is it true that their induction has been put on hold..