PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2009, 20:00
tucumseh

Received 172 Likes on 65 Posts
Tuc. I do not see how insults can advance matters; the fact is that down here in the West we do not have to hand the documents that you quote. But since, as I recall, it was you who started this airworthyness hare running, will you now be kind enough to quote the definitions for us; failing that, a few unkind folk might think you are merely laying smoke. With all good wishes, JP
JP

I'm afraid it it is you who insults the memory of all those lost on ZD576. But thank you anyway for confirming my thoughts.

Now, any thoughts on RWTS' letter? Surely you know that RWTS routinely comprises some of the very best aircrew; anywhere. Every project manager knows that the contents of any such letter is, for all practical purposes, the end-user speaking. Their concerns came to be shared by the deceased pilots.

Pray tell, what drove otherwise sensible people to completely reject these concerns? Were the authors interviewed by the BoI or any other inquiry? I've told you my opinion. The political imperative.