PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2009, 19:30
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
cazatou:
Chugalug 2

How silly of me, I never realised that their Lordships conducting the Inquiry were skilled Aviators;
Nor is Coroner Mr Andrew Walker, as far as I know, caz. Like their Lordships though his skill is asking skilled Aviators and others questions that seek out the facts in order to arrive at the truth as to why an Aircraft Accident happened. That is the facility one needs in accident investigation, caz, the ability and desire to find out the facts in order to arrive at the truth of what happened. Facts and Truth caz, that's the nub of it. A nub that seems to repeatedly evade the RAF's attempts at Accident Investigation. Investigations carried out by, and at the command of, skilled Aviators. I don't think that Mr Hadden-Cave QC is a skilled Aviator, but I doubt if that will have detered him from seeking out the facts and the truth, do you?
As to your questions regarding:
What fault caused the crash: I don't know.
What exact mod cured the fault, that I don't know: I don't know.
I'd better add here that I don't know if it was a fault that caused the crash or you'll be onto that like a dog at a bone.
Could I also add that you do not seem to be on the Authorised List of people to whom I have to give immediate and full account when they ask a question. Indeed on inspection I see that only Mrs C is on that list. Unless and until you persuade her that you too should be included I regret to inform you that in future questions may indeed be ignored and go unanswered. A policy only too well known to you of course.