PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates Utilities Cap
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2009, 07:54
woodja51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
power and glory

Not that I would ever have done anything like this but if you feel so pre-disposed I have heard that if you remove the water meter and put a screw driver into the impeller that it doesnt spin so quick and hence.... well you can all work that one out...

and as far as the electricity goes... you could always tap of one of the phases before it gets to the meter... as long as the bill doesnt go to zero of course... as that might raise suspicions...

as I said I have only heard of this... really ... trust me...

and ... oh - I live out so my sympathies to you all but when you corner a rat it does bizarre things...

as far as the contract goes.. the hardball thing wont work as the contract for all of us can be terminated with reasonable notice. and the employment manual amended as a management pre-rogative unilaterally.

The contract on the other hand cannot without the concept of repudiation being invoked... however as EK is a wholly owned subsidary of the government and is basically immune under sovereign rules .. ie you need the governments permission to take them to court.. unlikely to succeed.

Just my 2 fils worth ...

W