PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ardmore Flying School NZ
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2009, 02:51
zk-abc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If your goal of being a Pilot is to infact be an Airline Pilot rather than Ag etc etc etc then you should consider CTC in Hamilton. It is a flying school that really focuses on Professionalism and has rather quite high standards, I have not trained anywhere else except for at CTC but there are people I have talked too that just can't believe the step up from Aero Clubs, IAANZ, and other flying schools, although I'm not too sure about Ardmore I know that CTC is a briliant flying school. The other large plus about CTC is that they have an agreement with Eagle Air, a few of the boys went through to them with 250hours as you will probally know. Don't get me wrong there are a few bad points about CTC ie not getting prioritised like the British Cadets, bad patches of no flying at all but if you can get passed that and want the best trraining my advice is to look into CTC.

Haha I just realised that I have forgotten to answer what you actually asked. I imagine the testing/interview process is much like the one here and that was basically a quick no calculator math test, a quick english test and the interview just basically involves you talking to a HOT or similar person and they get to know your background and you make yourself out to be the best candidate there is and there won't be a problem. Good luck with everything mate.

ABC