PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330-200 missing
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 19:19
MrFixer!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Happened......Dont ask me???

First of all I really am impressed with the effort of some (only some) of the "professional" guys here who actually went to the length of plotting the exact (or very near) location of that a/c, and provided all sorts of data for that flight .

However, with my experience of nearly 10 years of working on A330s (and lots more) I really am surprised with the amount of half baked knowledge some guys have about the actual a/c and its systems. I am not slagging anyone but it sounds ridiculous to try and sound like aviation experts whilst quoting the media news here.

I will better clarify some things about A330 systems ( from a Techies perspective) in the Tech Log....in the meantime I will let guys here make assumptions and shoot in the dark as to what happened.....mind you we are all speculating and doing the same...but blaming Lightening strikes, or Composites or some kind of 'Short Circuit' tells us who knows what about how it works...carry on guys....you are doing fine .....as mentioned earlier....wasting yours and others time!!!