PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air France A330-200 missing
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 15:19
abc987

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I see you know much about airplanes. Someone can explain what would have happened with the Airbus A330?
At the moment, I personally, and hopefully everyone else here, can tell you that, with the current information that has been provided to the public, no member of the public can truly explain to you what has would have happened with the a/c. All that members of the public are able to do is speculate on what has happened, and a large amount of this speculation could very easily, and I dare say with the current information we have likely will, be proven wrong once the official investigations are finished and far more information is revealed. I would also strongly caution you as a member of media, against publishing anything that has not been supported by very credible sources. This is because once something comes from the media, most people will believe it is fact, and that could include people personally affected by this. The effects of informing people based on information that is not independently verified and checked against many sources unless coming from a highly credible one (the government being an example in some but certainly not all countries) can be far further reaching and worse than expected.