PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air sets sights on major Bahrain maintenance facility
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 11:38
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
777's are a back flip and the 330's are not GF's!!

Please address each of the points I raised. I write from a pax perspective, not tech crew. That's where your salary comes from and as such one that should perhaps take priority. I have no idea how I would feel as a Cpt with GF and welcome premium pax aboard a decrepit ac and service and offerings severely lacking. I hardly blame the Cabin crew or Tech crew. I'm paying for ease of check in, a nice lounge that's relaxing, orderly boarding recognising my loyalty and status, efficient crew, up to date AVOD, good menu, a seat that's clean, comfy and works, a friendly ear when things go wrong ,an ac that's advanced, a loyalty programme that isn't misleading or downright rude to loyal pax and most of all a safe journey. It is of no concern to the pax how much you are being payed or that your close to attaining a left seat on yr ac of choice. The only thing GF did consistently is transport me safely for which I'm truly grateful. The rest started off bad before Hogan,,,then gave some good hope with the changes, then got progressively worse after Hogan left. That's what pax sees and knows and pays for. So from pax viewpoint nothing has changed since he left.