PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Wannabes & Recruitment I
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 07:55
cazzycazz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Requirement

I found this piece of information from here and it says:

The position is based in Doha in Qatar and offers a competitive tax-free package of over US $1,370 per month plus hotel meal allowances, free furnished sharing apartment accommodation, medical insurance and airline benefits inclusive of Airline tickets. Career prospects and personal development opportunities are tremendous in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You should be:
  • 20-25 years old (with no cabin crew experience)
  • 25-30 years old (with cabin crew experience)
  • Minimum height of 157.5cm for females and 168.0 cm for males
  • Well educated with a good command of written and spoken English
  • Previous Airline, Customer Service, Nursing or Hospitality/Travel trade experience would be a definite advantage
Preference will be given to candidates with excellent communication skills and customer service experience. Please note that not all application are guaranteed a reply due to the volume of applications received.

I was not aware of (25-30 years old with cabin crew experience) requirement!!! Does that mean that I should not be wasting my time to for the OD in SG on 13th June? I am 29 with NO cabin crew experience but only customer service experience. Should i still go for it? I have just booked my flight this morning to Singapore....