PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air sets sights on major Bahrain maintenance facility
Old 2nd Jun 2009, 03:13
ODMEA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Hate to raise my head again but buddy ur cabin mangers used to kneel beside my F seat and tell me about the grand plans GF had. Only Hogan did anything to keep me loyal and spend over 100K with GF over a few yrs of premium travel. NOTHING changed it got worse..so now im HAPPILY with EY- they are not an SQ but they have what I want and what IM PAYING for...GF HAS LOST THE PLOT and did so long ago. The FF programe is flawed the lounges too crowded, IFE crap, seats falling apart, on time abmismal and treatment of Y pax let alone premium pax is apathetic to say the least. I write to GF and get a 3 line abrupt email saying like it or lump it (all as a Gold for Life FF too) from a local 'manager'.

With all due respect this airline went to the dogs after Hogan left. Im not saying the man was Christ but he sure as hell changed things and gave the pax what they wanted. Zero has changed since he left- explain that. What have the Bahranis done - where is their pride in their national carrier...all their energies go into blamming someone else - just as they do when you have a car accident and its clearly their fault!

Things change at GF?- Enshalla habibi!:ugh :